In just two weeks, light sport aircraft (LSA) will descend upon the Sebring Regional Airport (KSEF) for a weekend of aviation festivities. The 13th annual expo, taking place January 25th through 28th highlights the latest and greatest in the light sport aircraft industry. From forums to workshops and demonstrations, Sebring is the place to be for LSA owners and enthusiasts.
Items to look forward to this year are:
- A larger indoor drone display and demonstration area including a drone race with a $20,000 cash prize and a UAS discussion panel
- Homebuilders workshops to include building a rudder with Zenith Aircraft
- Keynote speakers Darryl Collins and Rod Machado
- Youth Aviator Zone with special guest NASA Astronaut Dr. Story Musgrave
- Showcase flight demonstrations on the flightline
The agents and pilots at Aviation Insurance Resources (AIR) will be returning once again to the Sebring Expo. Light sport aircraft have a special place at AIR as the agency was one of the firsts to tackle insuring this category of aircraft when it was developed. Stop by booth NC108 to speak with Gregg Ellsworth and Joe Cacho about your light sport aircraft. Can’t make it to the show? Request your quote online or call 877-247-7767 today!