How do you know you are making a good investment when you are buying an aircraft? Unfortunately, aircraft are not the solid investment they once were, with many not holding the value they have in the past. Because of this, it is important to thoroughly research an aircraft’s value before buying or selling a plane.
Furthermore, it is important to know an aircraft’s value when refinancing an aircraft loan or purchasing aircraft insurance.
- Underinsuring an Aircraft: If you do not have the right amount of coverage for your aircraft, you are essentially gambling. You are betting that your aircraft doesn’t sustain damage. When an under insured aircraft experiences a loss, it can lead to “constructive total loss.” This is when the cost to repair the aircraft plus potential salvage value exceeds its insured hull value.
- Over Insuring an Aircraft: When over insuring an aircraft, you are simply spending more for coverage than needed.
As you can clearly see, knowing the correct value when insuring your aircraft is invaluable!
The Solution: A free aircraft valuation from Aviation Insurance Resources (AIR).
AIR is now offering aircraft owners, like yourself, a free and easy way to calculate an accurate hull value for your plane, allowing you to obtain the right amount of insurance coverage. With AIR’s new aircraft valuation package you will receive:
1. A free Bluebook basic valuation for standard aircraft.
2. 20% off title search and filing services.
3. Quotations solicited from all the major underwriters that would be most competitive for the type of flying you do.
These services are only available if you request a free quote. So what are you waiting for?
Please click here and fill out the form to request a FREE blue book valuation from Aviation Insurance Resources. And if you have any questions, you can contact us by calling 877-247-7767 or visit AIR-PROS.com today!
Aviation Insurance Resource specializes in a full range of aircraft, airplane & airport insurance to clients of all sizes. We are licensed in all 50 states. Get a free Aircraft insurance quote or contact us at 877-247-7767 for more information.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.