Soon, thousands of pilots and aviation enthusiasts will gather on the grounds of Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, WI for the 2014 EAA AirVenture. Featuring over 10,000 aircraft and a daily airshow, Oshkosh is the place to be in July! Are you ready?
Your Oshkosh 2014 Checklist:
With an event spanning an entire week, weather and plans can be quick to change! Whether staying for one day or the entire week, it’s best to be prepared. Are you ready?
- NOTAMS for flying in
- Camping equipment/hotel reservations (make these EARLY!)
- Airplane tie downs, covers and extra oil
- Sunglasses, hat and sunblock
- Camera with extra batteries
- Folding chairs
- Good walking shoes
- Cash for food tents
- Business cards (Oshkosh is great for networking!)
Looking to purchase an aircraft?
Oshkosh is the perfect venue to scope out a new pair of wings. To compile a proper estimate of flight costs, you’ll need an insurance quote. Are you ready?
- Stop by the Aviation Insurance Resources (AIR) booth in Building A Booth #1141 for an aircraft insurance quote
- Be sure to have an estimate of your current hours, including those of other pilots who may be flying the aircraft
- Have a list of any questions you may think of (so you don’t forget in the excitement) to ask our insurance experts
- Provide us with your cell phone or email so we can get in touch with you as soon as your best quote options come in
The agents at AIR are pilots and aviation enthusiasts who look forward to attending AirVenture each and every year. We hope that with proper preparation, you enjoy it as much as we do! Who knows, maybe you’ll be arriving in 2015 with your new pair of wings! Are you ready? We are!
To get ready ahead of time for an aircraft insurance quote, please contact Aviation Insurance Resources by calling 877-247-7767 or visit AIR-PROS.com today to fill out an online application. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.