The 14th Annual US Sport Aviation Expo (also known simply as Sebring to pilots) is fast approaching! From January 24-27th pilots and exhibitors will gather at Sebring Regional Airport for four days of aviation fun. Aviation Insurance Resources (AIR) agents Joe Cacho and Gregg Ellsworth will be in booth 410 to help pilots with their aviation insurance needs.
This year’s Sebring highlights include:
- Key Note Speaker Captain Rahmani, the first female fixed-wing pilot with the Afghan Air Force
- Ford Tri-Motor flights, helicopter and biplane rides
- 2nd & 3rd class medical exams on site
- Zenith hands-on kit building workshop
- DroneZone – featuring one of the largest drone races in the world
- Exhibitor showcase flights
- Workshops, forums (including speakers Patty Wagstaff and Rod Machado), and aircraft displays
Tickets are $25/day or $75 for a four-day pass for adults. EAA and AOPA members can receive a $5 per day discount. Youth tickets are $10 a day and children 10 and under are free. Tickets are available online and at the door.
The US Sport Aviation Expo offers the perfect start to the airshow and aviation convention season. We hope to see you there!